- via the mobile app
- via the virtual fellowship pad (Online Attendance Form) published in the YouTube video description each Sunday
- via the ShelbyNext online interface
Any of the above methods will accept credit or debit cards,
and will also allow you to select an option to enter data from your personal
paper check - no plastic required - you can still donate digitally! And any of these options can be used to make a one-time transaction, or set up as an automatic recurring donation.
You can also:
- mail a check by regular mail to CENTRALongmont Presbyterian Church, 402 Kimbark Street, Longmont CO 80501
- stop by and drop a check in the mail slot at the church office
And now, a new way to conveniently give . . . by text message:
- To donate by text, you must first create an account. Click HERE to download the text giving instructions. The phone number for text giving to CENTRALongmont is 303-734 4438 (that's 720-734-GIFT).
If you have any questions about any of these giving methods, please contact the church office:
303-776-6833 or email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting CENTRALongmont.