- Click on the date above for the worship service you wish to attend.
- Complete the form with your first and last name and e-mail address. You may enter up to five names for family members, couples, or friends who will attend together. Please enter only one name per field, and only the names of people who you know will be able to attend with you.
- Our current seating capacity, with social distancing requirements, is 75 people. Once we have reached 75 registrations for a specific date, no additional reservations will be accepted for that date.
- We will post reservation forms one to two weeks in advance. If your preferred date is full, come back to this page, and you may try another date.
- As the reservation form indicates, we ask that you agree to abide by safety protocols put in place by Session in order to attend. This may include wearing a facemask, maintaining social distance, and tolerating an open window even in chilly weather. We also want you to know that the service is being livestreamed on the internet, and recorded for watching later on-demand. It's possible that your image could be captured by our livestream cameras, so be advised of that.
- In the interest of fairness, we ask that you hold reservations for only one week at a time, in order to give your fellow congregants an opportunity to also attend in-person. By doing so, we estimate that everyone who desires, should be able to attend in-person about every other week.
- Reservations can also be made by on the mobile app under the "Attendance" heading, or by phone, by calling the office at 303-776-6833 during normal business hours. Leave a message if necessary and we will call you back.
- This process and limitations are subject to change. We appreciate your patience as we navigate the ever-changing landscape of the pandemic.
- We thank you for your understanding, and look forward to seeing you again in-person!
We can't make any promises, but add your name to this list if you would like to be contacted in the event of last-minute cancellations, or if we don't reach capacity for any given week.
Please note: adding your name to this list does not automatically queue you up in the event of a cancellation - it only means that you may receive a phone call or e-mail inquiring if you are interested in attending, should we have cancellations or fail to reach capacity.