What is Recovery Café?
- A community of women and men who have been traumatized by homelessness, addiction and other mental health challenges coming to know we are loved and that we have gifts to share.
At Recovery Café… You Matter & You Are Loved
- We believe that every human being is precious, worthy of love and belonging, and deserves opportunities to fulfill his or her potential regardless of past trauma, mental and emotional anguish, addictive behaviors or mistakes made.
- Whether in crisis, newer to recovery, in long-term recovery, after a relapse, during a difficult life change, or mental health transition, the Café is a place of support and stability for all individuals seeking to break the cycle of destruction and despair.
At Recovery Café… Our Community Fosters Stability, Healing, & Recovery
- Without ongoing recovery support, the challenge of maintaining stability in mental health, relationships, housing and employment and breaking cycles of destruction may feel nearly impossible.
- We provide a beautiful, safe, warm, drug and alcohol-free space and loving community to anchor people in the sustained recovery they need to gain and maintain access to housing, social and health services, healthy relationships, education and employment.
At Recovery Café… Our Model Transform Lives
- Recovery Café was founded in 2003 as a direct response to the critical, unmet need of long-term recovery support for those who suffer on the margins – forgotten or ignored.
- Over the past ten years, we have continued to improve and expand our programming and services to build a holistic, person-centered system of care – backed by evidence-based best practices – that engages individuals for a lifetime of managing their disease and empowers them to build a life that realizes their full potential.
- Learn more about our History and nationally-recognized Model.